Integrated Shipping Solutions – Customization and Flexibility
DHL makes express shipping simple and efficient with fully-integrated business solutions.
DHL XML Services
What is DHL XML Services?
DHL XML Services is an online web services integration capability that provides DHL’s service availability, transit times, rates, shipment and courier pickup booking along with shipment tracking from over 140 countries around the world. Using DHL’s XML Services, customers can incorporate DHL shipping functionality into their websites, customer service applications or order processing systems.
When would you use DHL XML Services?
- Ideal for shippers and software partners that want to use an in-house application for DHL services such as like label printing and tracking
- An excellent and flexible alternative when other DHL shipping tools do not meet the requirements
- Specifically geared toward users that have experience with web services and XML messaging
DHL EDI Solutions
Contact DHL Sales
What are DHL EDI Solutions?DHL EDI Solutions are Electronic Data Interchange solutions designed with large shipping volumes and multi-site logistics operations in mind, with shipping totally integrated into your existing global business processes. Highly advanced and totally customizable, they let you import relevant shipping information via electronic transfer directly into your systems – from shipment and delivery details to billing data.
What are the features?
- Customized to fit process flows and management needs
- Industry-standard protocol and multiple files format (Edifact, ANSIX12, RossettaNet, XML, flat files)
- Secure information exchange and audit trails
- Shipment status information to import into your existing systems
- Single point of contact for global information
Benefits of Using DHL EDI
- Lowers operating cost
- Reduced error associated with manual data entry
- Replaces paper and manual transactions with electronic transmissions
- Improves inventory control
- Information is exchanged dynamically and near real-time