Offering 24/7/365 proactive shipment monitoring and intervention, this service delivers regulatory compliance with high visibility of the Customer’s product movement throughout the supply chain.
Meeting global standards for temperature-controlled life sciences air freight shipments, the service is supported by our global Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliant network of certified life sciences stations.
Adhering to regulatory compliant customer procedures, this service is managed through the industry-dedicated IT system ‘LifeTrack’.
- A single global network of certified life sciences stations managed by and compliant to DGF’s GDP guidelines
- 24/7/365 proactive shipment monitoring and intervention
- Single Quality Management System with DGF GDP guidelines embedded into the processes
- Over 4,500 trained and certified life sciences specialists
- End-to-end SOP driven process, delivering the highest quality standards
- Shipment visibility and monitoring supported by in-transit temperature data and monitoring RFID
- Import/export customs brokerage provided