Environmentally Aware Logistics
For regular full-load and part-load services, DHL’s INTERMODAL service is becoming the popular alternative to road transport. Since fuel is less of a determining factor in the cost price, the price range for intermodal transportation is more stable. This means intermodal transportation isn’t just an environmental alternative, but also an economical one, to pure road haulage.
- Most efficient for long distance
- Environmentally sustainable
- DHL offers its own equipment
- High payload of up to 30 tons
- High levels of security
- Safe and reliable
- ADR capabilities for dangerous goods.