DHL Middle East Service
DHL Freight developed the first road network between Europe and the Middle East. This has led to lower costs and easier processes than with air freight, as well as shorter transit times than ocean freight, at a comparable cost. The Middle East now has an attractive alternative to air and ocean freight.
- Full transparency thanks to comprehensive tracking and tracing capabilities
- Handling of all transit documentation, letter of credit, customs clearance, all-risk-insurance
- Fast and easy shipment identification through unique code
- Synergies from DHL’s courier, warehousing, air and ocean freight capabilities in the Middle East region
- Additional choice for less time-critical shipments
- Less expensive and easier processes than air freight, faster than ocean freight.