DHL specializes in providing energy companies with integrated, end-to-end supply chain solutions. We offer the supply chain and freight forwarding expertise needed to:
- Support new capital projects
- Maintain and operate existing facilities
- Resupply on and offshore operations
- Support and manage rig moves as part of onshore exploration programs
- Manage onshore supply bases and distribute materials to offshore operations
- Store, package, handle and distribute final products to diverse markets.
Our industry expertise and proven experience as the global logistics leader allows energy companies to outsource their supply chain needs, so they can focus on doing what they do best: meeting the world’s ever-increasing need for energy and exploring new technologies. Because DHL designs and implements only the most efficient, streamlined supply chain solutions, we can give you the control and visibility you need to track materials. We can get the right materials to the right workers at the right time. In addition, we can improve plant congestion and inventory accuracy while cutting your overhead costs. Because DHL knows you have a responsibility to keep up with your industry’s ever-changing, ever more challenging regulations, all DHL services have a strong focus on compliance and strict adherence to health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) standards and laws.
DHL already supports many of the largest energy companies on every continent. Find out exactly how we can help you, and why DHL is the best choice for logistics solutions across many sectors of the global energy industry.