Improve your supply chain. And improve your staff productivity and plant availability.
DHL’s inbound-to-operations, materials re-supply or maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) solutions ensure your engineers have the materials they need, when they need them. As a result, time on tool increases and plant and staff productivity can soar by 15 percent or more. And because our integrated, end-to-end services eliminate inefficiencies in your inbound flow of materials, supplies, equipment and information, inventory and overhead costs drop too, typically by 15-20%.
DHL gives you real-time visibility and traceability of every part in the materials ‘pipeline’. You gain an efficient, productive re-supply without the risk of stock-outs and the expensive unplanned purchases that go with them. Ultimately, DHL helps reduce overall spending and cost of ownership while increasing your staff and plant productivity, ensuring a more profitable project and a healthier bottom line.
DHL's Inbound-to-Operations services:
- Integration of TMS, WMS & OMS with ERP systems
- Total inbound maintenance, repair, operations management & cost control through contract management & procurement
- Management of all inbound maintenance, repair & operations materials from a broad spectrum of large & low volume suppliers
- Order management, returns management & maintenance planning
- On-site parts availability to repair & maintain equipment, maximizing run time & production output
- Kitting, tool repair management, critical spares management & open bin/inventory management.