Keep Manufacturing Running (MRO)
Materials re-supply and maintenance repair operations (MRO) are critically important to our energy customers. Keeping the right equipment and parts on-site to repair and maintain production equipment is a balancing act. You need to keep manufacturing running while minimizing unnecessary overhead.
It’s about more than just having the right part at the right time. It’s about planning, managing inventory, coordinating deliveries from a wide variety of suppliers, having real-time visibility of every part in the pipeline, and making sure the whole complex, resource-intensive process is cost effective.
DHL Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Services:
- Integration of TMS, WMS & OMS with ERP systems
- Total inbound maintenance, repair, overhaul management & cost control through contract management & procurement
- Management of all inbound maintenance, repair & overhaul materials for a broad spectrum of large & low volume suppliers
- Order management, returns management & maintenance planning
- On-site parts availability to repair & maintain equipment, maximizing run time & production output
- Kitting, tool repair management, critical spares management & open bin/inventory management.