DHL's procurement specialists can deliver substantial cost savings on a wide range of core and non-core (non-technical) products; everything from consumables and work wear, to operational spare parts and equipment. By leveraging DHL's global reach and supply chain expertise, we can effectively manage the risks associated with global sourcing and integrate procurement activities with material logistics and delivery – removing fragmentation from the supply chain and providing clarity of accountability.
Here’s how DHL procurement services add value to your business:
- Cost savings through smarter procurement, reduced overheads, optimized supply chain processes and minimized risk
- More management time to focus on your core business, rather than on indirect, non-core purchases
- Our global supply chain network knows both suppliers’ and customs procedures in local and emerging economies
- We can manage tenders for specific and individual projects on your behalf
- We coordinate the transaction at every stage in the supply chain, ensuring quality and reliability.