Provide Field Engineers with the Parts They Need
Maintaining and constructing infrastructure networks such as utilities, transport and telecommunications brings with it an array of challenges.
Such as how to:
- Provide a wide range of parts, across a wide geography
- Respond quickly, safely and effectively to an infrequent event
- Efficiently manage a proactive maintenance schedule across a wide geography
- Co-ordinate activities across a large group of field engineers, and an even larger group of customers
- Manage change across a complex process and diverse population
- Find solutions to all the above with minimum inventories and costs
Over the years, DHL has developed and combined a range of services to create solutions that provide remote field engineers and construction workers with the materials they need, where and when they need them.
DHL Field Engineer Services:
- Dedicated and shared user warehouse infrastructure
- Remote stocking locations
- Inventory planning, forecasting and management
- Aftermarket and service parts logistics
- Transportation management
- Procurement and supplier management
- Customer service desks
- Solutions design and analysis
- Change management and continuous improvement.
- Emergency response
- Returns management.