The moment your supply chain is perfected, your business will change. That’s why at DHL, process improvement is a constant part of the way we work. To keep your supply chain operations ahead of the curve, we rely on a proven methodology for process improvement, DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Implement and Control), which is based upon lean manufacturing and six sigma approaches). We work constantly to identify specific opportunities, such as raising customer satisfaction or reducing process defects.
DHL process improvement programs add value in the following ways:
- We emphasize employee involvement and management engagement, throughout
- Our methods are applicable to a wide range of potential topics
- Associates are motivated to achieve better customer service
- Our process is consistent with both Six Sigma and lean methodologies
- We provide a structured discipline for team-based problem solving
- Our regulatory expertise helps ensure that compliance with government authorities and other agencies is factored into all solutions.