Quality, in logistics, is about having no errors in shipments, low product damage, on-time orders, high productivity, excellent alignment with customer requirements, and full regulatory compliance. With DHL, it's also about finding ways to constantly move the bar higher.
How DHL quality assurance is different:
- We provide structure and mechanisms that establish predictable and compliant performance
- Training tools and documentation provide clear direction to your associates
- We advocate and demand quality for our customers as well as our own business
- With a quality program in place, you will meet or exceed customer expectations, performance objectives, and comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- We hold active certifications for standards such as ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and others. The robustness and flexibility of the quality management system provides the structure to achieve compliance with most regulatory and standards agency requirements.