With a range of multimodal Transport Solutions you can strike the right balance between cost efficiency and improved transit times, all whilst reducing your CO2 emissions.
DHL Door-to-MoreDirect Distribution Solutions
- Intercontinental door-to-door distribution service
- Helps shorten your delivery time to market
- A broad range of value-added services
A seamless intercontinental door-to-door distribution service. Combining intercontinental transportation capabilities with road freight, courier or postal networks, it offers end-to-end transparency and helps shorten your delivery time to market – cutting supply chain costs.
- Direct Door-to-Door delivery, ensuring faster speed-to-market by bypassing distribution centers/warehouses in destination markets
- Efficient consolidation of individual shipments at origin including air, ocean and rail shipments, subsequent distribution via road freight, courier or postal network.
- Streamlined operations, ensuring the right speed of individual shipments to multiple business consignees, reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Single point of contact and a single offer
- End-to-end transparency of services and delivery performance
- Flexible volumes possible
- Broad range of value-added services: customs clearance, CO2 measurement and offsetting
- Max weight 1,000kg per item & max size of 300x200x155cm
DHL SeAirMultimodal Air & Ocean Freight
- Combining the speed of Air freight with the economy of Ocean Freight
- A greener alternative to Air Freight alone
- An alternative modal option during peak season congestion
Combing the speed of air freight with the economy of ocean freight we offer faster transit times than conventional Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) movement at a considerably lower cost and lower carbon footprint than pure air freight.
Ensuring cargo remains in DHL’s control at all times, this product offers a multi-modal service for Asia-origin freight destined for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central and Latin America.
- A transit time which combines OFR (port to port), MTP (transhipment time at MTP station) and AFR (MTP gateway to destination airport)
- Import/export customs brokerage – we take control of all customs formalities and delivery documentation
- End-to-end real time visibility
- Green transport