BOOK A SHIPMENT ONLINE
All services rendered are subject to the General Conditions of the Nordic Association of Freight Forwarders (NSAB 2015)
Introducing DHL Multishipping
DHL Multishipping has been developed for companies who need to streamline processes and improve control before, during and after transportation. It can be readily integrated within existing ERP or WMS systems, enabling direct communication with DHL Freight and minimizing manual shipment processing.
Requires user ID and registration.
- Rapid and efficient communication - enter your shipment details directly into the DHL Freight system
- Printable shipment documentation
- Estimated shipping charges prior to booking
- Track & Trace - view the status of all your shipments in one easily accessible location. You can also allow your customers to check their deliveries
- Usage of self-defined templates for regular transport
- Instant savings potential - save time, cut costs and
Despite its simplicity, the standard DHL Multishipping provides extensive functionality, allowing you to:
- Book your shipments online
- Print out shipment documentation
- Quickly and accurately enter your shipment data and transportation instructions directly into the DHL Freight system
- View the status of your shipments in one system from any location
- Receive instant booking confirmations
Discover the latest stories of DHL’s road freight and customs experts.