NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOUR CONTRIBUTION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics and the drive and passion of all our employees. In every country, across all divisions at DHL, we each have the potential to make a global difference. But there's more to a role at DHL than the work we do. Whether you're a global manager or a marketing assistant, driving a forklift or flying an airplane, we never forget that it's you who makes us who we are. Which is why we work hard to make sure a career with the group is as satisfying and successful as it can possibly be.
More information about undefined you will find here.
Our Employees Are Connecting People. Improving Lives - Bella's Story
Our Culture and Employees
This is built on the two 'Rs' - Respect and Results. We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results. You'll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
- Our yearly Employee Opinion Survey recognizes your voice - and the voice of all our employees - allowing you to influence the way we move forward.
- Our strategic initiative, First Choice, constantly revises our structures and processes to uphold DHL as the Customers' preferred provider.
- As a global company we value the diversity of our employees as a genuine strength. Our organization brings together people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds – all with different skills, experiences and viewpoints.
Our Contribution - Living Responsibility
You'll thrive on the beneficial implications of your role - you'll play an integral part in creating connections that deliver opportunity and prosperity all over the world. Our concerns go far beyond the people who work for us. Which is why we support initiatives impacting the environment and our society.
- GoGreen, GoHelp and GoTeach are just three programs that demonstrate our commitment to our corporate social responsibility and ultimately, the planet. They are aimed at reducing our impact on the environment, helping people through disaster response, and providing better education. You'll be encouraged to get involved in these initiatives and more like them, wherever possible.
- Global Initiatives like the Global Volunteer Day
Our Career Progression and Development
The roles within Deutsche Post and DHL are as diverse as the people who perform them. Many of our employees spend their careers in various roles - joining as interns or on the shop floor and working their way up through different departments and divisions (and often different countries too).
So, you can have various career paths within DHL, e.g. beginning your career as a Junior Sales Manager in a country and becoming the Vice President for Sales & Marketing in one of our regional Headquarters or growing from an intern in Talent Management to the regional Head of HR in one of our Divisions.
We provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience. We'll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- Furthermore, we provide divisional leadership programs and functional training curricula across all our business units to cater to specific development needs.
- My Talent World is Deutsche Post DHL Group's system to support Group-wide recruiting, learning as well as talent and performance processes.
- Across all divisions, reward initiatives recognize the contribution made by employees on a regular basis, e.g. like the employee of the month.
Our Awards and Certificates
Our culture and workplaces are built on respect, recognition and equal opportunities. We have been recognized through various awards for this.
In 2015 DHL has been awarded as one of the best workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute in Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru, Colombia, India, China, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Denmark and Ireland. DHL has been also recognized as one of the best multinational workplaces in Latin America.
Only companies who stand out for having created a consistent, high-trust workplace culture across national borders are recognized by this award.
In the past years, DHL was always awarded with the Top Employers awards in various countries. Also, again in 2019 DHL Express has been officially recognized by the Top Employers Institute. The comprehensive independent research revealed that DHL provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organization and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize its employment practices and to develop its employees. Organizations certified as Top Employers dedicate themselves to providing the very best working environment for employees through their progressive ‘people-first’ HR practices.
DHL Express in Taiwan and Korea were honored by Aon Hewitt as the Best of the ‘Best Employer 2015 Taiwan & Best Employer in Korea’. The Aon Hewitt 'Best Employer' award is regarded as the most prestigious human resources accolade worldwide.
It recognizes companies that go the extra mile for their employees and the employers' effectiveness in creating a workplace environment that engages employees and enables them to deliver real competitive advantage. Companies are evaluated across parameters such as employee engagement, employer brand, leadership and culture.