TODAY YOU'RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH
Through practical experience and structured development programs DHL provides students and graduates with a variety of opportunities to develop your professional skills within a global market leading organisation to launch your career.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- Furthermore, we provide divisional leadership programs and functional training curriculum across all our business units to cater to specific development needs. Some of the different training and development opportunities provided cover for example different relevant operational knowledge and skills training, health and safety training, language courses or soft skills trainings.
- On-the-job training, which is important for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in responding better to the demands of your job, is also provided.
DHL offers a range of internships and workplace programs, such as apprenticeship, work placement and graduate programs. These are opportunities for emerging talent to develop long term careers whilst also achieving professional qualifications.
On a global level, DHL offers various different programes:
- GROW is an international program for high-flying graduates and young professionals. Throughout the course of this 18-month program based in Germany, you’ll experience new challenges, exciting opportunities, the chance to build your network and, potentially, international assignments
- The AIESEC internship program offers undergraduates and master’s degree students the chance to do 6-12 month developmental internships at our corporate divisions around the world (link to AIESEC Program on UK page)
Why choose us?
DHL is committed to bringing in and developing talent across all levels of the organization. The roles and opportunities available within DHL are as diverse as the people who perform them. Many of our employees spend their careers in various roles progressing through different departments and divisions. We think this says a lot about the business which is something we’re exceptionally proud of!
To help us continue to run the successful business DHL is today, we invest a significant amount of time, effort and attention in our emerging talent – who we truly see as our leaders of the future!