UK PROJECT MANAGMENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
Program Starts: September 2022
Applications Open: 15th November 2021
CLOSING ON THE 4th FEBRUARY 2022
Salary: £27,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Location: UK Nationwide
The Experience Day for this program will take place in March 2022.
The DHL Project Management Graduate Program provides exciting placement opportunities for graduates to experience working on and managing medium to large projects, in line with DHL project management methodology to achieve real, successful project delivery. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL's high profile customers in our Consumer, Life Sciences, Retail, Automotive, Supply Chain Solutions & Transport, Engineering, Energy & Chemical sectors.
Our graduates are empowered to take the initiative, actively get involved in different activity and achieve high impact results that really make a difference to our business, customers and the environment.
During your Program you will manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery of live projects - developing detailed project plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and status reports in order to maintain DHL customer satisfaction. You will be trained to obtain feedback from key stakeholders and provide accurate reporting at critical milestones and manage stakeholder relationships.
More important than technical knowledge, we are looking for people who have a real passion for Project Management and engaging with our customers to develop innovative solutions – therefore requiring customer and stakeholder management skills. You will be commercially aware, hands-on, analytical and logical. You will thrive on challenge and take a proactive approach in a fast-paced environment. You are ambitious and want to build a career within Project Delivery in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry.
What the Program looks like:
- 36 month structured Program
- 3 x 12 month placements
- Based in either a site or central project team
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced environments
- A framework of personal and professional development modules focusing on managerial skills
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- Support towards the professional Project Management qualifications
- All placements are within our UK business
- Our placements do not require a project delivery background, but you must have an interest in project management and project delivery within the supply chain & logistics industry
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to travel within the UK (graduates are required to relocate for their placements whilst on the Program)
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence at the start of the Program
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the Program
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the Program
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
- Confident communicator- able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- A “Can Do” attitude, and ability to be flexible in approach to different working styles, shift patterns and job roles
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the Program and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the Program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organization that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.