DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING, FREIGHT HONORED AS GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE STEVIE AWARD® WINNER
Press Release: Bonn, August 31, 2022
- DHL Global Forwarding, Freight won 7 Stevie Awards in total in the seventh annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers
- Gold Stevie Award in ‘Leadership Development for Women’ and ‘Reward & Recognition Strategy’
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight has been named the winner of two Gold, two Silver, and three Bronze Stevie Awards in the seventh annual Stevie Awards for Great Employers. In six categories, ranging from diversity and inclusion to employee engagement and workplace health & wellbeing, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight impressed the jury with its commitment to its employees. The certification attests DHL's achievement in implementing HR best practices, fostering a positive work environment, and encouraging its employees' personal and professional development.
“I am proud to announce that DHL Global Forwarding, Freight won seven 2022 Stevie Awards for Great Employers in six different categories. A big thank you to all our colleagues and their teams who have contributed to this amazing achievement, and above all, congratulations!”, said Harm Otten, Executive Vice President Human Resources at DHL Global Forwarding & Freight.
In the ‘Achievement in Leadership Development for Women’ category, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight won the Gold Stevie Award with its "Shift Up A Gear" program. As part of this program, the air and ocean freight specialist, together with other Deutsche Post DHL Group divisions, has identified young female employees from around the world who have the potential to progress to Director or higher levels. Through the program, the company aims to achieve at least 30 percent women at these higher management levels by 2025. Another Gold Stevie Award went to DHL Global Forwarding Middle East & Africa in the "Reward & Recognition Strategy" category. They proactively recognized and acknowledged their employees' talent, success, and contribution to the company through two highly anticipated initiatives: ‘MEA Got Talent’ and the Employee of the Year Conference. The jury commended the company for developing a creative, systematic approach for recognizing and rewarding talent that supports employer brand strengthening and talent re-training.
“We congratulate the winners in the seventh edition of the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and we look forward to celebrating them in Las Vegas on September 17, our first awards banquet since 2019,” said Stevie's president Maggie Miller.
The Stevie Awards for Great Employers recognize the world's best employers and the human resources professionals, teams, achievements, and HR-related products and suppliers who help to create and drive great places to work. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight won Stevie Awards with the following projects:
Gold Stevie Award
- Achievement in Leadership Development for Women - Shift Up A Gear - DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, Global
- Reward & Recognition Strategy - Employee Rewards & Recognition - DHL Global Forwarding, Middle East & Africa
Silver Stevie Award
- Achievement in Employee Engagement - Employee Advocacy - DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, Global
- Learning & Development Strategy - Learn & Grow Framework - DHL Global Forwarding, Freight, Global
Bronze Stevie Award
- Achievement in Diversity and Inclusion - Ally Road Show - DHL Global Forwarding, Americas
- Achievement in Employee Engagement - My Heart Beats in Yellow - DHL Global Forwarding, Americas
- Achievement in Workplace Health & Wellbeing - Steps Challenge & Well-being Wednesdays - DHL Global Forwarding, Middle East & Africa