DHL LUXURY & FASHION FORUMS: NEW YORK 2023
Let's Talk About Retail Your Way
DUBAI | SINGAPORE | COLOGNE | NEW YORK
We gave logistics leaders from every facet of the luxury and fashion world an exclusive opportunity to connect at our Luxury and Fashion Forums.
These invitation-only, small-forum conferences offer a unique opportunity to build a valuable network of thought leaders, innovators, industry analysts, and selected logistics experts from luxury and fashion organizations, hosted by DHL.
We believe in the power of collaboration to deliver value – we share best practices, knowledge, and perspectives, and learn from each other’s experiences.
If you would like to learn more about tangible Luxury & Fashion Logistics Solutions, please continue here:
Agenda: DHL Luxury & Fashion Forum New York 2023
- 12:00PM Arrival & Registration
- 1:00PM Official Welcome | Rahn Lee, DHL Group
- 1:05PM Keynote - Chances and Limitations of Circularity in the Fashion & Luxury Industry | Katja Busch, DHL Group
- 1:20PM Keynote - The State of Fashion 2023: Resilience in the Face of Uncertainty | Joёlle Grünberg, McKinsey & Company
- 1:45PM Keynote - Evolution of eBay into a Trusted Ecosystem in Luxury & Fashion | Tirath Kamdar, eBay
- 2:15PM Coffee Break
- 3:00PM Breakout Sessions x 4: Reverse Logistics | Direct-to-Store | Decarbonization | Delivery Experience
- 3:45PM Keynote - Exploring the Future of Flexible Automation in Luxury & Fashion Warehouses | Gina Chung, Locus Robotics
- 4:15PM Panel Discussion - The Role of Logistics in the Luxury & Fashion Value Chain | Patricia Gabriel, Capri Holdings Limited & Christopher Onisk, Estée Lauder
- 4:45PM Wrap-Up & Closing | Mirella Muller, DHL Group
- 5:00PM Networking Reception