You can manage your deliveries with OnDemand Delivery.
- It offers the recipient flexibility. Choose where and when your shipment is delivered.
- You, as the sender, choose to keep your customers proactively informed about the journey their shipment is making.
- The recipient decides online what delivery option suits them.
The Pickup and Delivery destinations shown on the DHL Express tracking results are based on the destination of the Service Station location providing that pickup and delivery. Please be assured that we will deliver your shipment to the destination provided by you when you completed the waybill for your shipment(s).
- In most countries, the calculation of duties depends on the assessable value of a dutiable shipment. For this calculation, dutiable goods have a classification code known as the Harmonized System code, which determines the applicable duty rate.
- The payment of duties and taxes is typically the responsibility of the receiver. DHL typically pays duties and taxes to authorities upon import on behalf of the receiver and then charges the receiver to complete your delivery.
- You can pay required import duties and taxes with OnDemand Delivery.
This status provides an indication of the customs clearance process from the destination. Please click on the "Show details" button to view additional information. This allows you to see if there is additional information required by customs for clearance.
You Decide. We Deliver.
With our DHL On Demand Delivery service, you can choose how, when and where we deliver your shipment.
What are the benefits of ODD?
- It’s free. Enjoy the benefit of flexible delivery options at no additional cost.
- It makes receiving an international shipment easy and flexible. With ODD, you have the convenience to choose the delivery option that best suits your need.
- It reduces failed delivery attempts and improves the receiver’s experience.
What delivery options are offered by On-Demand Delivery (ODD)?
ODD gives you the option of choosing between 6 alternative delivery options.
DHL Trade Automation Service (TAS) provides DHL Express customers the essential Customs information to understand international shipping requirements. Estimated landed costs, verify your shipment complies with import and export regulations, check destination and origin locations against embargo and restriction lists, and access essential trade documents.