Accessibility Arrangements DHL Express Israel (DHL Israel)
DHL Express Israel makes every effort and invests tremendous resources to provide all its customers with equal, respectable, accessible, and professional service. As per the Equal Rights Law for Persons with Disabilities, 5758-1998 and the regulations regulated by virtue thereof, tremendous means and resources are invested in making the necessary adaptations so that any disabled person can receive the services given to all customers, independently and equally.
Building Accessibility Arrangements
Below are a compilation of the existing accessibility arranges at the company's Reception Centers located at 7 Hahermon St. Airport City and the Mevo Carmel Science and Industrial Park -
- There are several accessible parking spaces at the DHL House, including for a high vehicle.
- There is a continuum of access from the parking through the reception center entrance and until the service is received.
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- A "hearing loop" has been installed for the hearing impaired.
- There are handicap accessible bathrooms in the building lobby and on different floors.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are permitted into the reception center.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
Accessible customer service
- Employee training for accessible service - several training sessions are offered that provide our employees with an introduction to the field of accessibility, create awareness, and impart practical tools to provide accessible service.
- An accessible call center - an accessible voice response provides information in a clear language without background music.
Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
- Frontal Service - Customer reception is on Sunday - Thursday between 08:00-17:00 and on Fridays from 08:00-12:00.
- Email - email@example.com
- Contact via the "contact" form on the website: https://mydhl.express.dhl/il/he/help-and-support.html#/contact_us
- Contact by mail: FAO DHL Israel Company, POB 285, Hahermon Street Airport City, Zipcode 7019900
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and older people to 'surf the site' with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all other visitors. About 20 to 25 percent of the population have difficulty using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a 2003 study by Microsoft.
DHL believes in and works for equal opportunities on the web for people with various disabilities and people who use technology to aid in using a computer.
Information on website accessibility
- This site complies with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments have been made according to the Israeli Standard's (ISR 5568) recommendations for Web Content Accessibility at the AA level and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for the Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the standard operation patterns using a keyboard with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus, and windows.
- It is adjusted for display in popular browsers.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- Conveying information in an accessible format - the company offers its customers the possibility of receiving information in accessible formats. The information is conveyed at no cost and is intended for people with disabilities. For queries and information on the subject of accessibility, please contact the company's accessibility coordinator, whose details appear further on in this statement.
Ways to contact with requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
We continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the company as part of our commitment to enable the entire population, including disabled individuals, to receive the most accessible service.
Our new website came online on December 5, 2020, and we are making every effort to ensure that it is properly accessible. Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Contact Details for the Accessibility Coordinator at DHL Express Israel:
Publication of the Accessibility Statement
The accessibility statement was updated on December 5, 2020.
Download the English or Hebrew Version of the above Accessibility Arrangements DHL Express Israel (DHL Israel) here: