Keeping Your Promises & Deadlines
Operating our own in-house network we connect your Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) cargo to any place required around the world. Scheduled departures are managed from door to door to ensure your deadlines – and promises – are kept.
DHL Ocean Connect LCLLess-than-Container-Load
Operating our own LCL network globally, we serve more than 45,000 point pairs with around 2,800 scheduled direct sailings per week, to and from all major ports and inland points.
Managed from end-to-end with our own network experts ensures predictability in our Customer’s supply chains, keeping deadlines, and promises towards the end Customer.
- Planned space protection from every major container port in the world
- Cargo is handled and checked in our own/approved warehouses at all locations
- Scheduled and guaranteed – ‘Shipped as Booked’
- Our services are provided by over 4,000 trained Ocean Freight specialists in more than 330 locations
- Containers are controlled and monitored from loading to arrival
- Dedicated customs experts throughout the DHL network
- All shipments and orders can be tracked 24/7 via the internet
See when the next departures are with our Global LCL Sailing Schedulefor ocean freight
Brazil Port Storage
A team of experts dedicated to provide the best port storage solutions both from pricing and services perspectives.
- Customized pricing through economies of scale
- Leverage buying power/ cost mitigation
- Geographical coverage: Brazil
Brazil LCL Premium Service
A guarantee for a free air freight shipment, when the DHL Ocean Connect LCL shipments are not loaded on the committed week of shipment, and in the case of an exclusive failure by DHL.
- Faster and cheaper solution for those carriages demanding strict lead times
- Valid only for regular cargoes, suitable for shipments on passenger aircraft dimensions/weight (max 3,5 tons or 3mX2mX1.6m)
- Export shipments only
- Not valid for Salvador or North/North East origin
- DHL will provide the Air Freight only if:
-Airway bill must be provided by DHl
-FOB or CIF, Single shipment
-Cargo should be avaliable in airport until 21 days after the ETS of original shipments
-Same type of cargo (NCM/value/volume/weight)
DHL Brazil Cabotage
Domestic door to door Ocean Freight / cabotage between Brazilian ports.
- Door to door service in Brazil via cabotage
- Available for FCL and LCL shipments
- Includes door to port and port to door service
- Geographical coverage: Brazil
- DHL Brazil is an official licensed Cabotage operator in Brazil capable to issue its own House Bills
- Enables customers to access tax benefits conceded by the Brazilian government
DHL Ocean Connect (LCL) Video
Specialist Less-than-Container-Load Service Options
DHL provides an advanced visibility solution down to the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) level with our DHL International Supply Chain offering.
Providing the visibility you need.
- Online tool providing enhanced shipment visibility
- Data consolidation from multiple sources
- Intelligent forecasting of milestones
- Precise information: online platform that provides information from multiple sources with smart forecast and near-real time shipment status enabling you to take fast and proactive solutions
- Better user experience: simple to use tool with no staff training or IT setup required
- Reduces costs: ability to reduce costs improving end-to-end supply chain planning
DHL Ocean Plus offers customers a user-friendly interface, comprehensive & timely PO shipment data and accessible reports.
- Manifest containers shipped quantities & packages down to PO & SKU level
- Automated reports
- Updates on estimated & actual milestones
- Option of Ocean Live feature providing vessel location updates every hour
- Intuitive quick search function
- Easy access to standard reports
- Reports can be exported and scheduled
- One single portal providing shipment details gathered from multiple sources (supplier, carrier, terminal…)
- Ability to drive cost saving though supply chain visibility
- Simple to use