DHL Freight Online Shipping Tools
Here is an overview of our online tools for sending, managing and tracking your DHL Freight shipments.
European Freight Quoting and Shipping Tools
Road Freight Transit Times Calculator
Get transit times on our international Less than Truck Load (LTL), road freight services for pallets, non-pallets and groupage shipments.
- Choose your country and postcode of origin and destination
- Select a pickup date
- View delivery date options
DHL Freight Quotation Tool
The DHL Freight Quotation Tool allows you to get information on the prices and transit times of scheduled road freight shipments in seconds. Completely without obligation, with no long waiting time in hotline queues or time-consuming registration processes. You can simply enter your details and instantly without registering get a quote for your shipment up to 2,500 kilos.
- No registration required
- 24/7 access
- Instant price and transit times
- Easy-to-use process – choose route, enter shipment details, view options with price
- All products options comparable at a single view
DHL Freight Online Booking
A perfect shipping management tool for account holders. Our tool provides direct access to shipment details, saving you time and money. It is also configurable to your business needs. (Account holder must register to receive a user name and password.)
- Track, book and arrange pickups all in one location
- Access your account rates when booking
- Create an address book for your frequent destinations
- Set up shipment templates for your recurring shipments
For fast deployment and simplified integration, we offer EDI capabilities to medium and large sized organizations with high shipment volumes.
- Efficient shipment booking
- Full shipment visibility (Track & Trace)
- Fast and reliable e-invoice information
- Technical support
- EDI status report message sent to a customer (or any other third party) transport status
European Road Freight Tracking and eBilling
DHL Active Tracing
Use your reference number, DHL order code or DHL Package ID to get the status of your shipment.
- Full event scanning history, dates and locations from collection to delivery
- Comprehensive shipment information
- Direct shipment web link for you and your customers
eBilling is the process of replacing paper invoicing/manual spreadsheets with billing invoices sent electronically to the customer or to their chosen third party provider – e.g. Freight Payment Provider (FPP), Post Auditor.
- Streamlines the administration process
- Cost efficiency savings over manually prepared documents
- Environmental friendly solution
- Reduction of the billing/payment cycle
Want to know more about our online solutions?
One of our DHL Freight experts can help
Tell us a little bit about your needs to get started.