TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED ROAD FREIGHT FOR LIFE SCIENCE & HEALTHCARE
Stay Cool, Calm & Connected
DHL Freight ColdchainTemperature Controlled for Life Sciences & Healthcare Products
- Less-than-Truck-Load (LTL) consolidation and Full-Truck-Load (FTL) services
- Pharma graded Cross Dock Hubs
- Fully temperature controlled and monitored (+2°C to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C)
Our dedicated, fully monitored and temperature controlled service for palletised groupage, part-load and full-load shipments, for Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences & Health Care products.
Temperate controlled services: cooled (+2°C to +8°C) or ambient (+15°C to +25°C).
Efficient, flexible and fully monitored along the entire transport chain.
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice) compliant
- Scheduled departures and deliveries to more than 30 European countries, with reliable lead times
- GPS based temperature monitoring and security surveillance
- Temperature data recording and storage
- Centralised booking, Customer Service and administration
- Track and Trace with event notification and delivery details
- Temporary storage capabilities (+2°C to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C)
We know the immense responsibility associated with transporting goods for medical treatment. That is why we operate under a quality management system certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
All of our processes are set up to meet the standards of the new EU GDP guidelines (change control, risk management, exception management and CAPA handling) to safeguard the integrity of your goods during the entire transport chain.
DHL Freight has established a dedicated Life Science Competence Centre in Belgium. Here, we combined all our know-how for this market sector in a team handling all shipments within the DHL Freight Coldchain network. Customers benefit from deep expertise and high efficiency, as well as a single point of contact for all enquiries.
- Throughout Europe, a fleet of refrigerated trucks is at your disposal at any time. These ensure that sensitive goods are treated in compliance with the new EU GDP guidelines. During the journey, the temperature is measured continuously, transmitted via GPS and made available online.
- Our state-of-the-art IT tools allow you to track the status and temperature of all shipments at every stage of the journey. All warehouses and cross docking stations are GDP compliant, specifically equipped to guarantee continuous temperature control.
Discover the latest stories of DHL’s road freight and customs experts.