DHL Freight Poland will introduce EVO - a new Transport Management System (TMS) from 12.04.2021
DHL Freigh is committed to provide the highest possible service level and efficiency to its customers with services that meet today's requirements and expectations, as well as IT infrastructure developments that support it.
One of the most significant elements in achieving our above objectives is that DHL Freight Poland will introduce EVO - a new Transport Management System (TMS) from 12.04.2021 0:00 which will have an impact on our company's internal processes. All our employees give the best of their capability to ensure a smooth implementation and running of the system with the lowest possible and perceptible external effects.
Changes in our processes
We would like to inform you that as of the mentioned date above, there will be perceptible changes in our processes, especially in invoicing processes, where we ask your kind cooperation and support:
The change of TMS will also affect replacement of our billing program, which will result the following changes:
- Our customers whom we have bulk billing agreements with, will receive shared invoices in April:
- A separate invoice will be issued for shipments created before 11.04.2021 23:59, which will be issued from the existing invoicing program
- A separate invoice will be issued for shipments created after 12.04.2021 00:00, which will be issued from the new invoicing program
Practically, our customers will receive two separate invoices for the April month:
One for the period 01.04.2021-11.04.2021 and another invoice for the period 12.04.2021-30.04.2021
- Our paper-based invoice image will change and assimilate to electronic invoice image.
- Invoices issued by the new billing program will receive a new invoice number structure with the following structure:
- 3 digits terminal code
- 1 digit type of document
- 2 digits code of year
- 6 digits invoice number ie. 111 1 21 123456 (terminal WAW/invoice/year/invoice number)
- New PLN account number only for payments for Freight services
- The subject and details of our service types will slightly change, with the aim to increase clarity and transparency
The above changes affect both paper-based and electronic invoices.
If you have any question or comment, please feel free to contact PL.FREIGHT@dhl.com
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation in advance.
DHL Freight Poland