TRACK: ROAD & RAIL FREIGHT
Frequently Asked Questions
for Track and Trace
Delivery time may be extended due to factors such as weather incidents, customs or backlogs. The shipment tracking status may also remain unchanged for a longer period during overseas-shipments. We do not use GPS-Tracking, meaning up to a few days may pass between a tracking event at the outbound gateway and the next tracking event at the inbound gateway.
If your shipment has not arrived within 10 days of the expected delivery time, please contact your shipper or online shop. The shipper or online shop can start an investigation for lost items.
Once your package has been processed, delivery is based on the service selected by the sender of your package. This is usually no longer than 2-3 business days.
Sometimes several shipments use the same tracking number. If that is the case, we display the first ten results. Please try using a pieceID / container number if available.
Tracking number starts with 2 letters e.g. CY111111111DE? Track your shipment on the Czech Post website!
- Track DHL Parcel (starts with 2 letters e.g. 3SBCC000123456, CY111111111DE)
- Track DHL Express (10 digits e.g. 1234567890 or JJD0099999999)
- Track DHL eCommerce (10 to 39 digits, starts with letters e.g. GM99999999999)
- Track DHL Global Forwarding (e.g. 1234567, 1AB12345, ABC123456, 123-12345678)
- Track DHL Freight (e.g. ABC-DE-1234567, 1234-12345, 123456789)
For more examples of the tracking numbers used on DHL shipments, please click here.