CAREER AS A MECHANIC (M/F/X)
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, one that has pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? Do you want to make a difference? Then join our team.
Meet Robby, Aircraft Mechanic at EAT
Learn something new every day, develop yourself further and get involved in charity projects besides your job. For aircraft mechanic Robby Trötscher, a friend's recommendation to start at DHL was an absolute stroke of luck. In the video, he explains what his day-to-day work entails and what he really likes about his job.
Reasons to work for DHL
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunities for development
- Tariff-bound payment
- Modern facilities with modern equipment
- Group-wide employee campaigns and health promotion offers
- 24h staff canteen and free drinks
- Job Ticket