CAREER AS A PILOT (M/F/X)
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, one that has pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? Do you want to make a difference? Then join our team.
Meet Vincent, First Officer at EAT
Excellent opportunities for development, interesting destinations and a familiar atmosphere: all these are reasons for Vincent Jäger, First Officer A300-600F, to fly for DHL. In the video below, Vincent explains how he came to DHL and what a typical day as a DHL pilot involves.
Reasons to fly for DHL
- Permanent contract with long term perspective
- Type Rating paid by DHL
- Upgrade possibility after being with the company for longer than one year
- Minimum 36 days holiday – average 11 days OFF
- Possibility to jump seat before and after duty from your primary residence
- Corporate discounts for DPDHL employees and local offers
- Attractive European base in Leipzig, Germany
- Exciting job in a friendly team atmosphere
- Attractive Salary as per local collective agreement and annual salary increase according to seniority
- Variable supplementary payments
One night up in the Sky
What makes the day-to-day work of the pilots at EAT so special?