DHL PERISHABLE LOGISTICS
Put a Stop To Rot
Our full range of services ensures the optimum conditions and proper compliance for perishables such as flowers, fruit, vegetables, cheese, sausages, fresh meat and fish across the supply chain.
Services include document preparation and customs formalities, prioritized space for perishable cargo on vessels and airplanes, as well as prioritized handling at ports of origin and destination. The control of temperature, quantity and damages, sanitary inspections and quality checks are standard features.
- Premium logistics service using best-in-class transportation technology
- Fast transit and turnaround times, as well as a wide portfolio of service packages tailored to the Customer’s specific needs
- Cargo – on a door-to-door basis
- Total system visibility (tracking and tracing)
- The inclusion of the Customer’s perishable cargo in a complete volume planning program, handled by our preferred shipping companies
- Customs brokerage services
- Fine Foods Competence Center
- Temperature controlled facilities (+2/+8˚C, +15/+25˚C and frozen -20˚C), with handling capabilities for loading & unloading of perishables, available for all modes of transport
- Passive temperature-controlled packaging solutions such as eutectic plates, dry ice and thermal blankets
- Globally compliant hygiene and health operations in accordance with HACCP guidelines