DHL SHIPMENT TRACKING LABELS
- 10 digits numerical only
- OR starts with 000, JJD01, JJD00 or similar.
- Examples: 1234567890 or JJD0099999999
- Typically starts with GM, LX, RX or up to five letters.
- The ID length might vary from 10 to 39 characters.
- Examples: GM99999999999 or 999999999999999999
- Starts with 3S, JVGL or JJD
- Examples: 3SBCC000123456 or JVGL9999999999
DHL Global Forwarding
- 7-digit numerical only
- Starts with 1 number, followed by 2 letters and 4 to 6 numbers
- Starts with 3 to 4 letters
- Starts with 3-digit carrier code, followed by hyphen (-), followed by the 8-digit masterbill number.
- Order Code consists 10 numbers (Domestic and international shipments that’s been booked in Sweden)
- Packages-ID consist 18-20 numbers (both domestic and international)
- Order Code: starts with 2 to 3 letters, followed by hyphen (-), 2 to 3 letters, hyphen (-) and 7 numbers (International)
- Consist 4 numbers, followed by hyphen (-) and 5 numbers (International)