Expert logistics knowledge for your industry sector, powered by a global network that delivers any shipment anywhere on the planet
Full shipment visibility, best-in-class exception management and the strongest air and ocean network come standard with all our shipments, for all our customers. But we offer even more for your specific industry and its unique logistics challenges – from multimodal solutions to trade compliance consulting.
What We Do for Your Industry
Take advantage of our in-depth logistical expertise and knowledge of the auto-mobility value stream mapping to enhance your productivity and manage your inventory effectively.
- Over 150 auto-mobility facilities worldwide and nine competency centers in China, India, U.S, Brazil, Mexico, and Germany.
- Worldwide pool of auto-mobility experts within the DHL community powered by our Corporate
- Custom auto-mobility packaging solutions
We offer reliable tailor-made solutions and simplified regulatory compliance, including dedicated IMO (International Maritime Organization)-regulated maritime transportation.
- Worldwide HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) operation to meet all international compliance standards
- Chemicals Competence Centers worldwide, with dedicated hazardous goods warehouses.
- ISO Tank management solutions for dangerous liquids or powders
As logistics experts we offer customized logistics and supply chain design for Inbound to Manufacturing (I2M) and exporting of final products, offering cost reductions by process simplification.
- Over 3 million square feet of facilities for consolidation and value-added service, with regional hubs in major gateways (Panama, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Shanghai)
- Consumer Competency Centers to ensure visibility and end-to-end flow of information, down to purchase order or item level
- Customs and regulatory expertise available for consultancy on trade compliance
Engineering and Manufacturing
We collaborate with our fellow Deutsche Post DHL Group business units (DHL Express, DHL Supply Chain) to deliver integrated logistics solutions for all manufacturing sectors, in any location worldwide.
- An unrivalled team of best-in-class sector experts – specializing in Aerospace & Aviation, Construction Equipment, Industrial Equipment, and Non-Energy Mining.
- GoGreen solutions support your CO2 emission reduction programs – across all transportation modes.
- Significant investment in local team, including the BRIC+M countries and remote, harsh climate locations.
As logistics experts we offer safe and compliant solutions that bring value by improving productivity and increasing efficiency. Our number one concern is for the safety and the respect of the environments.
- Worldwide network of more than 650 specialists and experts with proven competency in heavy lift, base management, rig move management, MRO, load engineering.
- Support throughout the entire project and operations lifecycle
- Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas, Downstream Oil and Gas, Energy Mining, Power & Utilities and Renewables.
Life Science and Healthcare
We offer seamless end-to-end transport of temperature-sensitive medication and life science cargo across all countries and transport modes. Your Thermonet shipments are exclusively handled by our certified network of Life Science specialists.
- More than 150 life sciences and healthcare facilities across 25 countries, and a worldwide network of 45 Life Sciences Competence Centers
- Enhanced Lane Risk Assessment (LRA) for quick, fact-based decision making
- Full Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliance, and complete adherence to other pharma distribution standards
- Active monitoring and intervention management: in case of alert
As a leading logistics expert and provider in the public sector, we specialize in tailored solutions for Aid and Relief, Defence, and Government. We offer the specially crafted services you by ensuring streamlined compliance with all countries involved.
- Offices in more than 150 countries (810 sites), including key focused countries (e.g. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya)
- Experience in handling and shipping hazardous materials, weapons and dangerous goods
- Specialized services – two-man deliveries, heavy lift, military duty free customs clearance, charter services.
- Close collaboration with Defence Ministries and Defence Manufacturers globally
We offer a totally integrated and tailor made supply chain solution including order management, supplier compliance, origin consolidation, value added services, transportation management, last mile delivery and returns management.
- Integrated Regional Retail Distribution: End-to-end international distribution solution from factories or hubs to multiple stores/customers with a single destination customs clearance
- High Value Luxury Goods Distribution: Customized door-to-door transportation that includes carnet registration CITES documentation and hand carry for high value luxury goods
- Specialized Garments-on-hanger (GOH) equipment for small quantity of GOH, DHL Global Forwarding’s tailor-made textainers help reduce freight cost and increase reliability.
We offer reliable and compliant end to end supply chain solutions to the Technology industry, improving their productivity, increasing efficiency and reducing cost.
- Maximum security monitoring with our Ocean Secure
- Direct distribution – “Door to More” intercontinental shipments consolidated at origin and deconsolidated at destination for delivery
- Logistics expertise in the transportation of mobile devices, computers, printing and imaging equipment and other consumer electronics
- Additional capabilities in networking, enterprise computing, other semiconductors, EMS & ODM
Wine and Spirits
Ensures a seamless flow from the bottling line to the consumer’s table. We offer specialized transportation to a wide range of customers across the wine and spirits industry. Our relationship with Hillebrand Gori provides us with a network of staff and equipment, secure and optimized warehousing, advanced IT technology and fast, protected and certified transport procedures.
Logistics Expertise In:
- Owned offices and warehouses in the major wine and spirit producing countries
- Specialized teams in all consumer markets
- Worldwide wine and spirits competence centers
- A network of specialists, managing and handling the products with dedicated protective measures
Questions for a logistics expert specialized in your industry?
Tell us a little a more about your organization to get started.