Life Sciences and Healthcare Expertise
The scale and experience to implement healthcare logistics solutions across the world
With over 120 sites in more than 40 countries, 8,000 dedicated healthcare staff including 150 full time pharmacists, serving the leading life sciences and healthcare companies worldwide, our unrivalled global capability and healthcare and life sciences expertise will help you embrace new growth opportunities.
- Cold-chain networks are penetrating more markets, allowing temperature-sensitive shipments to travel further
- Personalized medicine and remote monitoring have enabled community or even in-home care delivery
- Increased collaboration with regulators is improving flexibility and speed of clinical trials
Life Science and Healthcare Supply Chain Impact
- End-to-end Supply Chain management and visibility is essential – all the way from ingredients to patient consumption.
- Life science supply chains need to become more agile, flexible, resilient and collaborative to respond to faster product deployment
- Increased need for reshoring and enhanced operations like tracking technologies that log temperature
We offer visibility and supply chain standardization to face these challenges with the right level of agility
- Modular solutions are localized to suit your specific market requirement
- Deep expertise in storing and transporting at deep frozen, chilled and controlled ambient
- Exceptional operational service and innovative solutions across the entire supply chain