Keeping Your Promises & Deadlines
Operating our own in-house network we connect your Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) cargo to any place required around the world. Scheduled departures are managed from door to door to ensure your deadlines – and promises – are kept.
DHL Ocean Connect LCLLess-than-Container-Load
- 2,800 scheduled direct sailings per week to and from all major ports and inland points
- More direct services, cutting transit times to a minimum, and avoiding transshipment and double handling
- A huge variety of pick-up and delivery options
- Planned space protection from every major container port in the world
- Cargo is handled and checked in our own/approved warehouses at all locations
- Scheduled and guaranteed – ‘Shipped as Booked’
- Our services are provided by over 4,000 trained Ocean Freight specialists in more than 330 locations
- Containers are controlled and monitored from loading to arrival
- Dedicated customs experts throughout the DHL network
- All shipments and orders can be tracked 24/7 via the internet
See when the next departures are with our Global LCL Sailing Schedulefor ocean freight
DHL Ocean Connect (LCL) Video
Specialist Less-than-Container-Load Service Options
DHL provides an advanced visibility solution down to the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) level with our DHL Order Management Solutions offering.
Providing the visibility you need.
- Online tool providing enhanced shipment visibility
- Data consolidation from multiple sources
- Intelligent forecasting of milestones
- Precise information: online platform that provides information from multiple sources with smart forecast and near-real time shipment status enabling you to take fast and proactive solutions
- Better user experience: simple to use tool with no staff training or IT setup required
- Reduces costs: ability to reduce costs improving end-to-end supply chain planning
DHL Ocean Plus offers customers a user-friendly interface, comprehensive & timely PO shipment data and accessible reports.
- Manifest containers shipped quantities & packages down to PO & SKU level
- Automated reports
- Updates on estimated & actual milestones
- Option of Ocean Live feature providing vessel location updates every hour
- Intuitive quick search function
- Easy access to standard reports
- Reports can be exported and scheduled
- One single portal providing shipment details gathered from multiple sources (supplier, carrier, terminal…)
- Ability to drive cost saving though supply chain visibility
- Simple to use
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.