DHL Transport Solutions helps your business maintain high levels of service and reliability, and gain full visibility into product movements. At the same time, we reduce your transportation costs. Our team will put together the ideal combination of systems, carriers and resources to meet your specific needs.
DHL Freight Special TransportsEuropean Oversized, or Heavy Cargo
- Individual, customized solutions for oversize and overweight cargo
- Comprehensive solutions including cargo insurance, permits from the relevant authorities, follow cars and police escort
- Project shipping (large volumes, fast reaction, organization of transports and their planning)
Our overland, pan-European transportation service for oversized and heavy cargo.
A fully customized service, provided by an experienced and professional logistics partner.
- Wide range of trailer types arranged to your specific needs
- Loading, unloading and stevedoring services
- Special safety procedures, e.g. TüV Nord certification
DHL Door-to-MoreDirect Distribution Solutions
- Intercontinental door-to-door distribution service
- Helps shorten your delivery time to market
- A broad range of value-added services
A seamless intercontinental door-to-door distribution service. Combining intercontinental transportation capabilities with road freight, courier or postal networks, it offers end-to-end transparency and helps shorten your delivery time to market – cutting supply chain costs.
- Direct Door-to-Door delivery, ensuring faster speed-to-market by bypassing distribution centers/warehouses in destination markets
- Efficient consolidation of individual shipments at origin including air, ocean and rail shipments, subsequent distribution via road freight, courier or postal network
- Streamlined operations, ensuring the right speed of individual shipments to multiple business consignees, reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Single point of contact and a single offer
- End-to-end transparency of services and delivery performance
- Flexible volumes possible
- Broad range of value-added services: customs clearance, CO2 measurement and offsetting
- Max weight 1,000kg per item & max size of 300x200x155cm
Discover the latest stories of DHL’s road freight and customs experts.