PICK-UPS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
If you are already a DHL eCommerce Solutions business customer and would like to arrange a pick-up, please call our Business Customer Service or send an e-mail via below form.
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Please note that General Customer Service will be closed on public holidays.
- Pack your individual shipments in your own branded or plain packaging. (No visible DHL or other International logistics provider logos).
- Print your lables after Shipment Creation via the Web Portal. Attach one shipment label per individual shipment.
- Individual shipment will need to be grouped into a collective shipment by placing each individual shipment into a large bag or box.
- Request a pick up in Web Portal and attach pick up label on outside of the collective shipment
- Seal the collective shipment (large bag or box) securely either using cable ties for bags or durable tape for boxes so no shipments can be lost in transit to the Distribution Center.
- Hand over the collective shipment to the driver.
- Contact name
- Contact number
- Account number
- Street address 1
- Street address 2
- Suburb / City
- Total number of outer packages (Bags, carton, tray)
- Total number of items (Items inside outer package)
- Total weight
- Ready time (9am – 2pm)
- Closing time
- Pickup Date
Customer Service Form
To arrange a collection via e-mail simply fill out the form below.
After you have submitted your request, our Customer Service Team will forward a booking confirmation and pickup labels via e-mail within 2 hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday. If you have placed your pick up request outside of this time frame, you will receive a response during the next business day. Please note that the cut off time for same day collection is before 2pm.
Kindly take note that collections outside of metro areas may require placing your booking one day in advance before 10:00am.
For more information please consult our Please consult our or Account Manager for specific time frames for collection in your area.