Taking the Complexity out of Customs
DHL Customs ServicesCustoms Brokerage
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilising the latest customs clearance technologies
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application Services
DHL Carnet ServicesInternational Customs Documents for Temporarily Exporting and Importing Goods
Our Customs Experts arrange thousands of Carnets each year, with a 24/7 service and competitive pricing. If you need to temporarily export equipment or a vehicle for an event or tools for the job, we’re here to help.
If you need to take goods out of the country temporarily (up to a year), you could consider using an ATA Carnet. These international customs documents permit the tax-free and duty-free temporary export and import of non-perishable goods, and can be used in 87 countries and territories worldwide.
We offer the following services:
- Standard and Express Services
- DHL Held Insurance Bond
- Carnet and Freight Synergies
- MIB Customs Clearance Support
- In-House London Chamber of Commerce - Quick Turnaround Times
DHL Customs ConsultingConsult on, Risk Assess & Enhance Your Customs Activities
Our customs consultants can review your supply chain to help enhance customs activities, optimise duties, identify potential risk areas and optimise internal controls and procedures to maximise internal compliance.
- Global network of experienced customs consultants
- Established methodologies and project management skills to ensure that projects are on time, on scope and on budget
- Solutions delivered to achieve three core benefits: customs compliance, cost efficiency & time savings
- Proven solutions based on DHL’s experience of processing more than 7 million customs entries per year
- A broad portfolio of consulting services including:
- Customs management
- Regulatory interpretation and consultation
- Compliance assessment and audits
- Customs training and education
- Duty and tax programmes
- On-site resources (secondment)
Why Choose Us?
Thanks to our local expertise and global scale, we take the complexity out of customs by offering a one-stop solution to all your needs.
- Our dedicated team of over 4,100 customs experts and Global Governance Structure guarantees global standards with codes of behaviour across the network
- We have country, regional and global customs teams to ensure high-quality, uniform and consistent service
- Our broad range of customs brokerage services, utilising the latest customs clearance technologies and EDI capabilities, ensure consistent and compliant trade activities
- We have a wide range of training and education solutions so that you can get to grips with your customs requirements and regulations