Your Global Auto-Mobility Logistics Partner
DHL offers reliable and compliant end to end supply chain solutions to the Auto-Mobility industry, improving their productivity, increasing efficiency and reducing cost. We are committed to drive value within all of our customers' supply chains.
What DHL can offer you:
- Auto-Mobility Experts at your service, with in-depth knowledge of Auto-Mobility value creation and value stream mapping
- Global Infrastructure & Networks. Over 150 Auto-Mobility facilities worldwide, leverage the world’s largest Auto-Mobility Logistics Network
- Reliability. Guaranteed capacity and flexibility on our Air, Ocean & Multimodal services, allowing you to maintain optimum control of your inventory
- End-to-end visibility and transparency with our SCI Auto-Mobility application
What We Offer for the Auto-Mobility Industry
Our Air Freight Products offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our Ocean Freight Productsundefined offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements, we provide increased cost effectiveness and efficiency with complete visibility and control through a single point of contact. The solution includes origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes.
- One single point of contact through a dedicated account management and development resource
- Supply chain design, implementation and management
- Operates over 300,000 square metres of warehouse in key sourcing origins (e.g. Asia locations) providing consolidation, value add and regional hub services
- Services linked through powerful IT visibility systems (GT Nexus Platform), providing purchase order, supplier, carrier and destination management with full reporting
- Supply chain service level agreement and key performance indicators
Our Rail Freight Products offer secure, reliable and environmentally friendly freight transportation via rail, either throughout Europe or connecting Europe and Asia, West- and Eastbound, LCL (Less-than-Container Load) or FCL (Full-Container Load).
Transform your supply chain with help from DHL as your Lead Logistics Partner, leveraging our expertise in the following areas:
- Design – Ensure that your transport and supply chain processes flow as efficiently as possible with DHL’s expert knowledge and innovative analysis tools
- Management Services – Source logistics providers, manage suppliers and handle your customer touch points with our management offering, which also provides for freight bill, audit and customs services
- Operations – Gain visibility, synchronise transport and minimise daily operational risks with our unique Control Tower offering
- Continuous Improvement – Drive end-to-end visibility with our “Total Logistics Cost Management” approach, which helps you minimise costs with an ongoing analysis of changing market requirements, volumes volatility and evolving supply chain management trends