Your Global Energy Logistics Provider
We help your business to grow by bringing you cost effective end to end solutions. Using our proven expertise, in the Energy industry, to help you make the most of opportunities across the globe.
What DHL can offer you:
- Dedicated teams on hand across 60 offices worldwide, equipped with full safety credentials, an extensive knowledge of routes, regulatory systems, procedures, height requirements, and weight limits. We can offer our sector expertise
- Reduction of costs & increase efficiency by utilising DHL’s buyer power to secure competitive pricing, advise you on the most efficient Air & Ocean routing or via optimised multimodal options
- Our global network and experience in handling both regular and oversized cargo from a variety of industries, means we can assist you in accessing markets with speed and precision at every stage of your supply chain
What We Do For the Energy Sector
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
Safe, compliant and reliable management of project logistics for oversized cargo and heavy lifts.
The solution includes global multi-supplier projects, from pick-up to consolidation and delivery, to fabrication facilities and final project jobsites.
It also includes feasibility studies, route surveys, load supervision and end-to-end logistics visibility.
- Comprehensive service from one single source with punctual delivery and industry expertise
- Highly trained specialist teams providing integrated turn-key forwarding services including:
- Project logistics, oversized cargo and heavy lifts
- Project freight management and project surveys
- Design and transport engineering
- Material management and IT
- Accurate handling of heavy lifts, out-of-gauge cargo, time-critical and high-value material
- Full transparency via tracking and tracing system