SEND EUR PALLETS TO COMPANIES WITHIN SWEDEN
With the DHL Pall service, you can easily send goods loaded onto EUR pallets within Sweden. You decide yourself whether you want to have daily, flexible or scheduled pick-up; we then transport the pallet all the way to your consignee's door the very next day*. With DHL Pall you can fully track and trace your pallet, and you can trace it the entire way during the transport. Did you know that you also can affect the environmental footprint simply by the way you pack your pallet? By making EUR pallets stackable, the effective utilization space in the lorry increases and thereby the environmental impact of your pallet decreases. Here you can see how to make your pallet stackable.
*variations in delivery times can occur depending on the distance or during weekends and holidays. Check our time table here
Good to Know Before You Start Sending DHL Pall
What is a stackable pallet?
A pallet that can be placed on top of other is called stackable. In order for it to be considered stackable, the pallet needs to satisfy the following requirements:
- It must have an even horizontal top surface in order to be able to stack another pallet on top
- It must be sufficiently stable in order to allow another EUR pallet of the same weight to be placed on top during transport
- The goods must be well packed in order to withstand the transport intact, as well as be fixed in place and rest stably on the pallet. Here is a tip: Use straps, shrink-wrap or the like to hold the goods in place on the pallet
Not only does the stacking of pallets on top of each other benefit the environment, as the filling rate in the lorries increases, it also gives you a better price on your transport.
Not sure whether your EUR pallet is stackable? Send us a picture of your goods and our experts will help you. Send your picture here
For more information: Read our Product specific and General Terms of Service and NSAB
Maximise your deliveries with our optional services
- SKICKA GRÖNT and reduce the climate impact of transport
- DHL Insurance
- Guaranteed Service (G7, G10 or G12)
- Pre-advice by driver
- Delivery monitoring