SEND EUR PALLETS TO COMPANIES WITHIN SWEDEN
With the DHL Pall service, you can easily send goods loaded onto EUR pallets within Sweden. You decide yourself whether you want to have daily, flexible or scheduled pick-up; we then transport the pallet all the way to your consignee the very next day*. With DHL Pall you can fully track and trace your pallet, and you can trace it the entire way during the transport.
*variations in delivery times can occur depending on the distance or during weekends and holidays. Check our time table here
Did you know that you can influence the impressions that shipping gives on the environment just by thinking about how you pack your pallet? By making EUR pallets stackable, you benefit the environment as the degree of filling in the trucks increases and also your transport becomes more cost-effective. Below we explain what a stackable stool is and how our experts can help you.
What is a stackable pallet?
A pallet that can be placed on top of other is called stackable. In order for it to be considered stackable, the pallet needs to satisfy the following requirements:
- It must have an even horizontal top surface in order to be able to stack another pallet on top
- It must be sufficiently stable in order to allow another EUR pallet of the same weight to be placed on top during transport
- The goods must be well packed in order to withstand the transport intact, as well as be fixed in place and rest stably on the pallet. Here is a tip: Use straps, shrink-wrap or the like to hold the goods in place on the pallet
By send us a picture of your EUR pallet, our experts can answer whether your pallet is stackable or not. Send your picture here
For more information: Read our Product specific and General Terms of Service and NSAB
Maximise your deliveries with our optional services
- SKICKA GRÖNT and reduce the climate impact of transport
- DHL Insurance
- Priority delivery (PRE7, PRE10 or PRE12)
- Pre-advice by driver
- Delivery monitoring