SHIP FULL AND PART TRUCK LOADS TO COMPANIES IN SWEDEN
DHL Parti offers direct deliveries to companies all over Sweden, 365 days a year - around the clock. With our experience and knowledge in part- and full load deliveries, we help you transport larger goods weighing from 1000 kg up to 39,000 kg. The transports are scheduled with daily departures with the possibility of delivery the day after booking. During transport, you can easily keep track of your shipment with the help of our tracking tools. Do not forget to tailor your transport with the help of our additional services to suit you and your customer.
DHL Parti offers:
- Access to local traffic offices with personal service
- Scalable production solutions depending on your needs
- Full control of deliveries with Active Tracing
- Fully customize your deliveries
What is Full and Part Truck Load and how is the transport done?
This type of goods can be anything from boxes, pallets with different dimensions, cartons, cages, long goods, EUR pallets weighing over 1000 kg. With DHL Parti, the restrictions are few.
The transport normally takes place without any terminal handling and the goods are then handled during loading and unloading*. It is therefore important to have access to a loading dock or machine for both collection and delivery.
If you do not have this at hand, it is possible to book the option "tail lift" which means that the driver can easily load the goods from the ground floor.
Facts about DHL PartiMaximum and minimum dimensions and weight
Measurements and weight limits:
- Maximum weight per shipment: 39 000 kg**
- Minimum weight per shipment 1 000 kg
- Maximum height: 270 cm
- Maximum size per item in cm: 1200 x 240 x 270
- Direct deliveries from consignor to consignee
- Daily departures with the possibility of delivery the day after booking
- Handling of dangerous goods, Read more here
** Maximum weight and volume per package and consignment is limited to the load capacity of the transport vehicle and the load-bearing capacity of the road (35-39 tons). Shipments that contain individual package dimensions that exceed the maximum dimensions, including packages / pallets, or that cannot be handled by truck and that can lead to a concentrated load on the vehicle can only be accepted for shipments with special agreements.
For DHL Freight's services, our product-specific and general terms and conditions as well as NSAB 2015 apply.
Maximise your deliveries with our optional services
- Scheduled collection and delivery
- Collection and delivery on non-regular working hours
- Goods insurance
- SKICKA GRÖNT and reduce the climate impact of transport. A separate customer agreement is required for DHL Parti
- Weekend delivery
* Local deviations may occur with regard to groupage via terminal, which has a positive effect on the environment.