Here's how to pick-up packages!
SHOW YOUR ID WHEN YOU PICK UP A PACKAGE, PLEASE!
Always show an approved and valid ID when you pick up a package. If you pick up packages for someone else, you need to show both your and the recipient's ID.
IDs approved at DHL
- Swedish driving licence.
- ID card issued by the Swedish Tax Agency.
- SIS marked ID card and service card.
- National ID card, issued by Swedish police.
- Passport (not provisional passport, pink color).
Note! LMA card issued by the Swedish Migration Board is not an approved ID.
- Passport (not provisional passport).
- Nordic driving licence, issued in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland.
- Foreign national ID card, issued in countries within the EU/Schengen area*.
* Countries within the EU/Schengen area: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Austria