DHL LUXURY & FASHION FORUMS: SINGAPORE 2022
Let's Talk About Retail Your Way
DUBAI | CHICAGO | SINGAPORE | COLOGNE
Thursday October 20, 2022 | 10:00 SGT
If you have been personally invited to the Luxury & Fashion forum in Singapore, please register here:
We’re giving logistics leaders from every facet of the luxury and fashion world an exclusive opportunity to connect at our Luxury and Fashion Forums.
These invitation-only, small-forum conferences offer a unique opportunity to build a valuable network of thought leaders, innovators, industry analysts, and selected logistics experts from luxury and fashion organizations, hosted by DHL.
We believe in the power of collaboration to deliver value – we’ll share best practices, knowledge, and perspectives, and learn from each other’s experiences.
Our first event was held in Dubai, a location synonymous with luxury shopping experiences:
If you have not been invited to one of our Luxury & Fashion forums yet but are interested in attending one, please leave your details here:
Agenda: DHL Luxury & Fashion Forum Singapore 2022
- 09:00-10:00 Arrival & Registration
- 10:00-11:30 Changing Industry Dynamics
- 12:00-13:00 Breakout Sessions
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-15:30 The Future of Fashion & Luxury Supply Chains I
- 15:30-15:45 Break
- 15:45-16:45 The Future of Fashion & Luxury Supply Chains II
- 17:00-Open Closing & Networking Dinner
Location: DHL Luxury & Fashion Forum Singapore 2022
The DHL Luxury & Fashion Forum 2022 is hosted at the Innovation Center in Singapore. Innovation Centers spearhead the future of logistics and drive customer-centric innovation across the world.
DHL Advanced Regional Center, 1 Greenwich Drive, Tampines LogisPark ,Singapore 533865
The DHL Advanced Regional Center is strategically located in Tampines LogisPark, 12km from Changi International Airport, 25km from Tanjong Pagar Port, and in close proximity to the national highway network.
Nearest MRT stations
The easiest way to get here via public transport is to take the North-East (purple) line to either of these stations and catch a bus or taxi.
· Hougang MRT(NE14) - Take bus 72 from opposite hougang central interchange (bus stop 64549) and alight after Jalan Telawi (bus stop 64141).
· Kovan MRT(NE13) - Hail a taxi for approximately S$10
Taxi or Self-Drive
We are about 20-minute drive away from both the city and the airport. A taxi ride from either locations will cost between S$15 and S$25, depending on traffic.
· From the city: Take the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), take exit 2 to Tampines Expressway (TPE) towards Seletar Expressway (SLE), from TPE, take exit 6 to get onto KPE towards Tampines Road, take exit 9A onto TampinesRoad
· From the airport: Take the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), take exit 9A onto TampinesRoad
FAQs: Useful Things to Know
What are the DHL Luxury & Fashion Forums?
The DHL Luxury & Fashion Forum is a global event series hosted by DHL that provide a platform for DHL Customers and partners to come together to network, share ideas that drive business growth, and identify new opportunities for process excellence in the supply chain and logistics.
Is this event open to everyone?
Attendance to the DHL Luxury & Fashion Forums is open only to invited delegates. Any requests to register will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. DHL reserves the right to reject or cancel any registration due to limited capacity or any other discretionary reasons it deems necessary.
Is there a cost to attending the conference?
DHL does not charge a delegate fee to attend this conference.