DHL Supply Chain Student and Graduate Opportunities
Start a successful and exciting career journey
Whether you're looking to join as a graduate or start your journey earlier, we want you to stay with us and grow with us, to keep learning and build a successful long-term career.
Explore Open Opportunities
Our interns are dedicated to a specific team or site for 10-12 weeks while participating in our formalized Summer Internship Program. The goal of the program is to enhance students’ business acumen through continuous learning and networking opportunities. All interns go through onboarding and are considered for full time roles.
- Live and virtual training sessions for professional development, public speaking communication and presentation skills
- Networking opportunities with other interns and business leaders
- Develop foundational business knowledge about different sectors, locations and customers
- Capstone Project with presentation to leadership team in Westerville, OH that focuses on improving various aspects of our business for our customers
- Must be a current 3rd-4th year university/college student in a 4 year degree program
College Recruit Program
If you want to make an immediate impact, you’re looking for hands-on leadership experience, and you have what it takes to tackle whatever challenges the day brings … we want you on our team at DHL Supply Chain. We look for leaders that are ambitious, confident and enthusiastic and have a passion to develop their leadership skills and the skills of those around them.
- Six one-on-one coaching sessions throughout the first two years with College Recruiting Program Manager
- Mentoring from a recent College Recruit who has been with the company for 2-4 years, through the Buddy Program
- College Recruit Training Week within your first year of hire
- Classroom, eLearning and webinar opportunities on topics relevant to growth and development
- Candidates must be a senior graduating with a bachelor’s degree either in December or May of any given year