Answer Complexity with Simplicity
Global healthcare logistics require thousands of connections to be made quickly, efficiently and securely. But these connections can only be made by a network strong enough to support them. Unlike other life science and healthcare logistics providers, our network maintains complete control of the entire journey. With our own fleet of aircraft, nothing can ground us. With our own secure, visibility software, nothing can be misplaced. And with 380,000 experts and 9,000 Life Sciences and Healthcare certified specialists in over 220 countries, no question can go unanswered.
Caring By Offering Unrivalled Global Reach
With regulatory and trade compliance requirements for the transportation and storage of medicines becoming more rigorous, it is a number one priority for organizations in this sector to receive high-quality regulatory responses of service from their suppliers. Companies trust DHL to provide high-quality fully compliant logistics and supply chain services. We prove our commitment by investing in sector-specific processes and people as well as GDP & GMP-compliant infrastructure.
- 170+ GDP-qualified warehouses in 43 countries (1.9 million m²)
- 25 clinical trials depots
- 20+ GMP-certified sites
- Access to next-tier growth markets via 4 regional hubs (Dubai, Istanbul, Panama, and Singapore)
- +100 life sciences-certified stations supporting DHL
- Air Thermonet & Ocean Thermonet networks
- Time-definite international (TDI) express network covers 220 countries & territories
- Life sciences-qualified DHL Medical Express services in 90 countries
- European Cold Chain road freight network with 8 GDP-certified cross-docks serving over 30 countries
- 8 eCommerce life sciences fulfillment hubs (Australia, China, India, Germany, Mexico, and United States)