DHL FINE FOODS LOGISTICS
Michelin Star Logistics
End-to-end services for fine food, perishable, frozen and deep frozen products that require high dedication and specialized temperature controlled logistics solutions.
- Fine Foods Competence Center
- Temperature controlled facilities (+2/+8˚C, +15/+25˚C and frozen -20˚C), with handling capabilities for loading & unloading of perishables, available for all modes of transport
- Passive temperature-controlled packaging solutions such as eutectic plates, dry ice and thermal blankets
- Globally compliant hygiene and health operations in accordance with HACCP guidelines
- Full range of customs services for food related clearance procedures as well as support on phytosanitary, health and veterinary certificates
The Spotlight Newsletter
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.