EFFECTIVE OCEAN CAPACITY MANAGEMENT WITH DHL ENHANCED CARRIER MANAGEMENT
Getting Your Containers on the Ship
With a tight Ocean Freight capacity and equipment situation, DHL Global Forwarding equips their Customers with the best tools to provide real-time information and reduce delays: we are proud to introduce DHL Enhanced Carrier Management.
Why DHL Enhanced Carrier Management?
Electronic Bookings with carriers are well developed, but the carriers continue to communicate via email: as they are not standardized, they prevent customers from receiving key information in real time
DHL Global Forwarding’s new proprietary tool is designed to support the carrier management process, focusing on providing visibility and reporting capability during the carrier booking process – in near-real time. Customers can benefit from:
- Improved capacity planning
- Improved information flow of carrier booking status
- Improved carrier re-allocation
- Automated booking exceptions
- Improved KPI visibility and issue management
How It Works
Business Workflow Automation
- Streamline ocean booking process
- Automate delivery of documents, cut off dates to vendors
- Prioritized task planning for operator
Data Pipeline & Integration
- Automated ingestion and parsing of carrier PDF and email data
- Integration with Infor Nexus to streamline booking and shipment planning processes
- Automated exceptions and notifications to DHL and vendors
- Define and control user access with custom permissions
The right partner will keep your freight moving when the market gets tight.