DHL REFERS YOU TO CLAUSE 13 WHICH SETS OUT HOW DHL WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
1. Information on how to enter this Competition, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
2. Eligibility: THIS FREE PRIZE COMPETITION IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Australia, Brazil, France, Hong Kong, Northern Ireland, Philippines, Republic of Ireland, Italy, and is open only to those (including Deutsche Post DHL employees, its subsidiary companies, agencies working on behalf of Deutsche Post DHL and their families) who are aged 18 years or over as of the date of entry.
3. The promoter is DHL Express International GmbH (“DHL”) of Fritz-Erler Strasse 5, Bonn 53113, Germany.
4. The Competition commences on or around 11.00am GMT on Friday 21 June 2019 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 30 June 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
5. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of DHL, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Free Prize Draw Competition (“Competition”) is subject to all applicable local laws.
The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
6. DHL reserves the right to amend the Competition Period at its sole discretion.
7. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period:
(i) Subscribe to receive the Discover Newsletter via any page at https://discover.dhl.com or DHL’s associated websites or social media channels
The entry must fulfill all Competition requirements, as set out in these terms and conditions, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of DHL.
8. Entry is free, and no purchase on this DHL Express account is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
9. Prize: One winner will be chosen at random and win Google Adwords vouchers to the value of $500 or equivalent in local currency.
Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for DHL to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Winner selection and notification:
Winners of the Competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact email and/or the contact telephone number that they have used to enter the Competition with within five days following the winner selection.
DHL shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
12. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all laws federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
13. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content competition you understand that DHL International GmbH, anyone acting on behalf of DHL, or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, image or statements about the Competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
DHL reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, DHL may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by DHL. DHL reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
DHL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, DHL reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Limitation of Liability:
By entering you agree to release and hold harmless DHL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
16. Disputes: These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: DHL Express – Google Adwords Newsletter Draw Info DHL Express International GmbH, Fritz-Erler Strasse 5, Bonn 53113, Germany. Requests must be received no later than 31 June 2019.