RECIPIENTS IN DHL PARCEL CAN MANAGE THE DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT THEMSELVES WITHOUT CONTACTING THE SENDER - CHANGE ITS DATE OR ADDRESS!
The Redirect Package service DHL Parcel step by step:
- Online purchase
When completing a purchase in an online store, the buyer provides a mobile phone number or e-mail to which we will send notifications about the planned date and delivery address.
- Preparing your shipment for shipping
At the stage of preparing the shipment for shipping, the online store provides us with the contact details of the buyer or recipient of the package: e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- Shipment notifications
When our courier picks up a package from the store, a notification is sent to the recipient of the package with information about the expected date and place of delivery and a link and data (shipment number and PIN) enabling the use of the Redirect Package service.
- Redirect a shipment
After logging in to the przekieruj.dhlparcel.pl/en, the recipient of the package can change the address and delivery date, indicate an alternative delivery address, or cancel the pick-up. Such changes may be made multiple times up to 23:59 of the day prior to delivery of the package.
- Delivery of the shipment
The package is delivered in accordance with what has been reported through the "Redirect Package". If no changes have been made, the package will be delivered according to the standard process to the address provided by the sender.
The most common business questions regarding the parcel redirection service:
- to any other address within one DHL Parcel area;
- to the DHL Parcel partner point - we have a network of partner points all over Poland;
- to dhl locker point - vending machine. They are available in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow and Poznan.
- to Neighbor – You can use the service to add an additional address near the address you want to deliver your package to. If there is no one at the main address, he will leave the package at the neighbor's address.
- back to the sender if you do not want to receive the shipment.
The package can be redirected as early as the day of delivery until 23:59 and after the first failed delivery attempt.
If you have a contract with DHL Parcel for the carriage of shipments, you just need to start a free notification service.
Remember to fill in the notification fields with your contact information (phone number or email address).
+ 48 42 6 345 345
The hotline is open:
Monday - Friday: 7.00 - 20.00
Saturday: 8.00 - 16.00