The DHL Parcel eInvoice is an electronic equivalent for a paper invoice and has the same legal force as a standard invoice. The difference between an eInvoice and a paper invoice is only in the way it is delivered to the customer.
How does an eInvoice work at DHL Parcel?
- After DHL has issued an invoice it is automatically visible in the eInvoice DHL Parcel application.
- When DHL issues an invoice it will be automatically visible in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application. At the same time information on a new eInvoice will be sent to the e-mail addresses given during registration or written in the form. The email will contain a link to the document. After clicking the link a PDF document will be opened, either to print off or save in a specific location. Viewing and saving/printing the document does not require logging in to the application.
Discover the advantages of our eInvoicing
- Saving paper - we send a PDF invoice via e-mail, which you can view, download and save locally.
- Internet access to the document for 7 years / 84 months from the issue date (according to the provisions of law in force).
- Shortening document circulation time - we can send eInvoices to more than one e-mail address, which will accelerate the management of your accounting documents.
- Viewing waybills - you can view and download scanned copies of invoiced waybills any time you want.
- Account management - you can manage your list of e-mail addresses, where invoices are to be sent to, by adding or removing addresses.
- Report generation - for example, an xlsx invoice report.
I don't have an account in the e DHL Parcel
I have an in-app account eFacture DHL Parcel
Frequently asked questions about eInvoicing
An eInvoice is an electronic equivalent for a paper invoice and has the same legal force as a standard invoice.
The Act of 11 March 2004 on the Value Added Tax (Journal of Laws No. 54, item 535 as amended).
The difference between an eInvoice and a paper invoice is only in the way it is delivered to the customer. An eInvoice can be printed and kept as a paper version, but can also be saved, for example , to a computer hard drive, a CD or some other drive for electronic file storage.
Yes, the eInvoice is safe. It is secured with an electronic signature and, in addition, it uses advanced encoding technologies. At the same time this solution guarantees quick transfer and makes the document available, a much simpler method of sending and receiving accounting documents than that of traditional methods.
When using PDF e-invoices, in order to verify an electronic signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be downloaded from Abobe’s site and installed
No, using eInvoices is totally free of charge.
In order to receive eInvoices, the invoice recipient should file a relevant approval:
- electronically (during registration in the eFaktura DHL Parcel app);
- or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For better Customer identification, please include VAT number, and e-mail address (at least one) for sending the eInvoices to.
After electronic registration has been confirmed or after written consent has been registered, we will create an account/profile for you in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application.
Then you will get an e-mail with an activation link from email@example.com . The link is active for 30 days. In order to fully benefit from our website functionality, follow the instructions in the e-mail message. The link is active for 30 days. To take full advantage of the functionality of our website, please follow the instructions in the e-mail.
When DHL issues an invoice, it will automatically appear in the eFaktura DHL Parcel. When DHL issues an invoice it will be automatically visible in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application. At the same time information on a new eInvoice will be sent to the e-mail addresses given during registration or written in the form.
The email will contain a link to the document. After clicking the link a PDF document will be opened, either to print off or save in a specific location. Viewing and saving/printing the document does not require logging in to the application.
- Access to your own documents via the Internet - any time from any place.
- The possibility of generating and saving reports (e.g. an invoice report).
- The possibility of viewing and downloading scanned copies of consignment notes.
- The possibility of managing your user account - adding/deleting e-mail addresses, where documents are to be sent to.
- Download documents in XLSX format.
For security reasons the links sent via e-mail are active for 30 days. After the 30-day period has passed it is still possible to download the eInvoice after logging in to the application.
Click the Link and select "Do you not remember your password?" option. Then proceed according to the instructions.
A secure password may not be a repeat of the last 12 passwords and should contain:
- minimum 8 characters
- at least 3 of the following 4 criteria:
(a) lower-case letters
(b) upper-case letters
(d) special characters.
The information on a new eInvoice can be sent to several e-mail addresses. In the form you need to give all e-mail addresses, where the information on the new eInvoice is to be sent to. You can also add more e-mail addresses using the "Customers" tab.
To do this, double-click the account you want to add an e-mail address to. Enter the new e-mail address into the "Users" field; click "+" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
The archive containing issued eInvoices will be available in the online version in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law, i.e. for 7 years / 84 months from the day of issue. The eInvoice archive does not contain any documents issued in paper versions.
A PDF eInvoice is provided with an electronic signature, which confirms its authenticity. In addition, the e-mail message with the information on a new eInvoice will be sent from the firstname.lastname@example.org account. You should however confirm your anti-spam filter does not block messages sent from this address.
No, you do not need to install any additional software (with one exception, described at the end of this section). Using eInvoicing is possible provided that the user’s data communications system meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer 11
- screen resolution of 1280 x 720 or higher.
When using PDF e-invoices, in order to verify an electronic signature, Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be downloaded from Adobe’siteand installed.
eInvoices are available as PDF files. Additionally, once logged in to the application you can download them as XLSX files.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that you can still forward electronic attachments with the invoices. If you do not currently use them, but you are interested in receiving them, send your application to email@example.com, giving your customer number and e-mail address.
Yes, the list of invoiced parcels will be available on an eInvoice with detailed information (such as the sender, the recipient, quantities and types of service).
Additionally, when viewing an eInvoice in the DHL parcel eInvoicing application you will be able to display and download scanned copies of invoiced consignment notes.
This option is currently unavailable. You should pay eInvoices in the same way as before.
A current e-mail address should be entered in the DHL Parcel eInvoicing application in the "Customers" tab. To do this, double-click the account you want to add an e-mail address to. Enter the new e-mail address into the "Users" field; click "+" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
An out-of-date e-mail address can be deleted in the "Customers" tab. To do this, double-click the account you want to delete an e-mail address from. Select an e-mail address to be deleted (by clicking it) in the "Users" field; click "-" and confirm the change with the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
You can report changes to your company's data in our Contact Center
tel. 42 6 345 345 or your local DHL Parcel Business Representative.
- Financial complaints about improper charges or payers should be reported using our complaint form
- Complaints about the quality of our service, e.g. damaged parcels, late delivery should be reported here
An invoice can only be in one format: electronic or paper.
To resign from eInvoice, please sent a notification to us:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For better Customer identification, please include VAT number.
- or in writing to DHL Parcel Polska Sp. z o.o. Głuchowo Branch (Invoicing Department), ul. Komornicka 1, 62-052 Bailiffs).
Complaints about transfer invoices may concern:
- Incorrect charge
- Incorrect payer
- Incorrect product
- Incorrect parcel weight
- Other inconsistencies on an invoice, not connected with the provision of the service.
Complaint handling time is 10 business days from the day the complaint about an invoice has been registered.
Once the complaint proceedings are complete you will get the answer in written form: an e-mail or an adjusted invoice.
If you receive invoices electronically, download them quickly and directly from the eFacture DHL Parcel.
If you receive invoices in paper form, prepare the invoice number and fill in the order form.