POP BOX Machines
Discover a convenient way to pick up your parcels in our packet vending machines.
Offer POP BOX machines to your customers and increase the number of delivery points at no extra charge!
The POP BOX is a convenient and eco-friendly complement to your POP customers.
Shipment Weight and Dimensions:
(single piece package, up to 25kg)
- package S (small) - 64 x 38 x 8 cm,
- package M (mean) - 64 x 38 x 19 cm,
- package L (large) - 64 x 38 x 41 cm.
POP BOX delivery can be selected:
- when selecting a delivery point in the e-shop,
- as part of the Route Package service.
Why do they use POP BOX?
- recipients gain new points for collecting parcels in person, at a time and place convenient for them,
- You can pick up your parcel at the machine as early as the next working day after it has been posted,
- a consignment can wait up to 4 calendar days from the date of delivery to the vending machine for collection,
- collecting the parcel is quick and easy. Just receive a pickup code from DHL Parcel,
- When the door code is entered, the door from the box with the package opens and can be picked up.
FAQs about vending machines
To make delivery available to POP BOX machines do not need to sign an addendum to the contract or additional documents.
All you need is a standard DHL Parcel contract for the carriage of shipments.
In order for e-commerce customers to be able to select POP BOX machines as a delivery option, it is necessary to integrate a map of DHL POP collection points (DHL POP Parcel Service Points) into the website where it will be available.
In order to send a parcel to the POP BOX machines, it is necessary to fill in the data for notifications (e-mail, mobile phone number), which will be needed upon receipt. The package must not be more heavier than 25kg and must not exceed 64x38x41cm.