Did you know that you will not be able to pick up your shipment from DHL Parcel? Redirect it!
DHL Parcel enables recipients to change the delivery date or place for free.
The service is useful and convenient - it requires neither contact with the sender nor with the courier.
Learn how package redirection works in DHL Parcel!
Redirect a parcel at DHL Parcel step by step:
- Online purchase
When you complete a purchase in an online store, you provide a mobile phone number or email to which we will send you notifications about the scheduled date and delivery address.
- Preparing your shipment for shipping
At the stage of preparing the shipment for shipment, the online store provides us with the contact details of the buyer / recipient of the package: e-mail address or mobile phone number.
- Shipment notifications
When our courier picks up a package from the store, we send you a notification with information about the expected date and place of delivery of the shipment and a link and data (shipment number and PIN) enabling you to use the Redirect Package service.
- Redirect a shipment
After logging in to the przekieruj.dhlparcel.pl, the recipient of the package can change the address and delivery date, indicate an alternative delivery address, or cancel the pick-up. Such changes can be made multiple times until 23:59 of the day before delivery of the package.
- Delivery of the shipment
The package is delivered in accordance with what has been reported through the "Redirect Package". If no changes have been made, the package will be delivered to the address provided by the sender as standard.
Common questions about redirecting a package in DHL Parcel
- to any other address within one DHL Parcel area;
- to the DHL Parcel partner point - we have a network of partner points all over Poland;
- to dhl locker point - vending machine. They are available in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow and Poznan.
- to Neighbor – You can use the service to add an additional address near the address you want to deliver your package to. If there is no one at the main address, he will leave the package at the neighbor's address.
- back to the sender if you do not want to receive the shipment.
The package can be redirected as early as the day of delivery until 23:59 and after the first failed delivery attempt.
The courier will try to deliver the shipment the next business day after it has been shipped.
If the courier does not find you, it will leave you a visa.
The next day (excluding Sundays and public holidays) after the first failed delivery attempt, you will be able to pick up your shipment at DHL Parcel Customer Service. You can find the address of the point on the visa.
If you do not collect the shipment in person, the next business day the courier will try to deliver the shipment to you a second time. When the courier does not find you again, he will leave you a note.
For 7 calendar days after the second failed delivery attempt, you will be able to pick up your shipment at DHL Parcel Customer Service Point. You can also find the address on the visa.
We offer two free delivery attempts. After two failed attempts, you will be able to pick up your shipment from the DHL Parcel Customer Service Point.
If the shipment is not delivered/ received:
a) After two failed delivery attempts and 7 calendar days of waiting for personal collection at the DHL Parcel Customer Service, the shipment will be sent back to the sender.
b) When you redirect a shipment on przekieruj.dhlparcel.pl and it is nevertheless not delivered/received within 10 calendar days after shipment, we will send it back to the sender within 11 days.
On the "Redirect Package" service" it is possible to:
- Change the delivery date of the package by courier to a different date than originally planned.
- Change the delivery address if you know that the courier will not find you at the address indicated by the sender.
- Indicate or change an alternate address (e.g. Neighbor's address) if you are not sure that you will be present at the arrival of the courier. If the courier does not find you, he will try to deliver the parcel to an alternative address.
- After delivery, you will receive an email/sms notification with a confirmation of delivery.
- Select the pick-up option at the DHL Parcel partner point without waiting for delivery by courier.
- Cancel the collection of the package if you no longer wish to order the goods.
You can change the delivery address or redirect the shipment for pickup at the DHL Parcel partner point only within the delivery terminal to the address indicated by the shipper. You can make changes to the delivery if it is made by another terminal by contacting the sender.
The service will tell you if you should contact the sender.
The PIN code is a six-digit string assigned to each shipment, allowing you to log in to the "Redirect Package" service.
You will receive one PIN for one shipment (one consignment note). If you're waiting for multiple packages from different suppliers, you'll receive an individual PIN for each shipment in notifications.
On the main page of the "Redirect package" service, under the login fields there is an option "I do not have a PIN". It allows you to re-send sms/email messages with a PIN code. Enter the consignment note number and the telephone number/e-mail address according to the one provided by the sender.
In the service you can make a change in the delivery of shipments:
- National weighing up to 31.5 kg or whose sum of dimensions (length + width + height) is a maximum of 300cm.
- International road shipments DHL Parcel Connect delivered in Poland.
You can't forward your shipment in the following situations:
- if you have decided when ordering that you want to pick it up at the DHL Parcel partner point,
- if the consignment weighs more than 31,5kg or its sum of dimensions (length + width + height) is greater than 300cm,
- if the sender has not provided your contact details - mobile phone number or email address.
What if, after shipping, you find that the shipment is heavier or larger than the shipper has declared?
DHL Parcel reserves the right not to make an order if, after verification, it appears that your shipment weighs more than:
- 31.5 kg and/or the sum of its sides (length + width + height) exceeds 3 meters.
- 25kg and/or has dimensions greater than 80x60x60cm and you have selected a pickup at the DHL Parcel partner point.
In this case, we will contact you and determine the details of the service.
When will I be notified of the possibility of changing the delivery on the "Redirect Package" service?
Notification of the possibility of changing the delivery in the service "Redirect Package" Get:
- After the sender has delivered the shipment to the DHL Parcel courier for carriage.
- After a failed attempt to deliver the shipment to the address indicated in the consignment note (notification of the shipment).
- When you do not have cash to pay the amount due, e.g. for a collection. Note - a necessary condition for notifications to be activated is that the sender provides your e-mail address or mobile phone.
Good to know: The "Redirect Package" service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The time of service depends on the time at which you make the change to the service.
- You can make the change as early as the day of shipment. The latest deadline for making a change is the day before the second failed delivery attempt. After this date, you will be able to pick up the shipment in person at the DHL Customer Service Point or cancel the shipment.
- In order for us to complete your order, i.e. deliver the next business day, you need to make a change by midnight the day before.
- By midnight, you can make several dispositions. However, each subsequent disposition cancels the previous one. We will deliver your shipment in accordance with your last decision via the "Redirect Package" service. If you make an order after midnight, we will be able to complete it at the earliest on the next business day (example: disposition submitted at 00:01 on Monday, execution of the disposition at the earliest on Tuesday), but always according to your decision.
- The instruction may be submitted no later than midnight on the ninth calendar day after the date of posting with the execution date no later than the next business day.
We may process your order at the earliest on the next business day after it has been submitted or on any other date you have provided, but no later than 10 days from the date of shipment.
For shipments posted up to Thursday, you can make changes no later than Friday midnight so that we can deliver them on Saturday.
In order for us to be able to deliver on Saturdays on Fridays, the sender should mark this service when writing out the consignment note.
Bold descriptions next to the fields to be filled in indicate that they must be filled in. Thanks to this, we will be able to deliver your package quickly.
At the DHL Parcel Partner Point, you can pick up a shipment that meets the following criteria:
- its weight does not exceed 25kg,
- its dimensions do not exceed 80x60x60cm,
- is one-piece,
- is insured up to a value of max. 6500 PLN,
- you have been given a mobile phone number to the recipient (necessary to obtain the notification and PIN code required to receive the shipment),
- transport costs shall be covered by the consignor,
- has been given without additional services such as: Return of confirmed documents (ROD), including Personal Signature; Proof of service (POD),
- has been given without the requirement for the courier to collect money from the recipient/refund for the ordered goods (COD).
The waiting time of the shipment for collection at the DHL Parcel partner point counts regardless of the waiting time of the shipment for collection at the DHL Parcel Customer Service Point and it is 7 calendar days, counting from the next day after delivery of the shipment to the point.
It is a place located in the immediate vicinity of your place of residence (recipient's address). It can be your friend living in the same block (on another floor or in an adjacent stairwell) or a person living in an adjacent building / property, ie. Your neighbor.
If I enter "neighbor's address" or "alternate address", will the courier try to deliver the parcel to that address bypassing me?
No, the courier will always first try to deliver the parcel to you, and if you are absent, the courier will try to deliver to the "alternative address". In case the courier delivers the parcel to this address, you will receive an email/sms notification with the name of the person who received it and the time of delivery.
If the alternate address is not in the immediate vicinity of your address, the courier will not attempt to deliver to that address. The shipment will then return to DHL Parcel warehouse. You will receive information about the next delivery attempt on the visa, which the courier will leave you.
Web browsers that make you fully use the "Redirect Package" service are:
- Internet Explorer version 9 and later,
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera – current version and five retroactive versions (also applicable to mobile browsers).